Wat is er nieuw in TOWeb V9
De meeste nieuwe functies van versie 9 die hier worden beschreven, worden benut door de nieuwe Ginette NY-sitesjabloon die u kunt bezoeken als demonstratie, maar die u natuurlijk ook kunt gebruiken om een moderne online winkel te creëren die voldoet aan alle voorschriften.
Tracking status of your orders
A new Backoffice
Personalization of cookie consent
Such a configuration for your site can be done from the new "Options > Cookies & Privacy" screen.
Save your web pages in PDF format
Note: As our site is itself created with TOWeb, all the pages of its online documentation will therefore very soon be offered in a downloadable PDF file so that you can consult it on an e-reader or print it.
You can now add Lottie animation files very easily in paragraphs of your web pages to bring dynamism to your site. Lottie files are animated images in SVG format that adapt to any screen size.
A different photo for each web page
All you have to do is add all your photos in the "Slider" of your "Theme", and then select each photo to indicate which page it corresponds to.
Photo wall for your albums
Custom buttons in your theme
Country flags in your multilingual website
Several options, such as the shape of the flag (rectangular, circular, etc.) and its size, will allow you a better integration into the theme of your multilingual site.
Accelerated loading of your web pages
All these options improving the performance of your site are available in the new "Publish > Performances" screen.
Support for new image formats
- in Progressive JPEG format allowing to obtain files smaller than standard JPEG ones and be displayed progressively as they are downloaded
- and in WebP format which offers an even higher compression rate without loss of quality and supported by modern web browsers.
These two optimizations can be used at the same time and are available in the new "Publish > Performances" screen.
Temporary deactivation of your site
Cash on Delivery
Coupon applicable on your shipping costs
Add to cart notifications
This can be configured from TOWeb in the "Options > e-Commerce > Shopping Cart > Options" step.
QR code generation
Demonstration: with your smartphone, scan the QR Code that you see next to this text to visit the QRMENU site template
Multilingual sites are automatically supported and this function can be activated or deactivated from the "Options > TOWeb" screen.
Buttons with predefined styles
This new function is accessible from the Theme's CSS editor in "Site > General > Buttons > Default button > Buttons > Predefined button styles"
Objects placed next to paragraph text
This current paragraph for example as well as all the others of this TOWeb 9 new features page are using this new layout.
Support of 71 new Google fonts
But also ....
- A new version of the publication module even more efficient in updating your site's files on your web space
- 3 additional choices of new presentations of your products in the index pages of the catalogs with the possibility of also displaying photos in larger size
- The possibility of entering titles on your links and buttons which will be displayed when the mouse is hovered and will thus allow you to give more information/details to the visitors of your site
- Improvements of the user interface such as the possibility of using F10 key to hide or display the top bar of TOWeb and thus allow a larger workspace (especially on Windows tablets and computers with small screens) as well as better visibility of certain options such as the flags added to facilitate the change of the interface language.
Wat zijn de upgrade-prijzen en wat is de procedure?
Voormalige TOWeb gebruikers zijn gemaild over de upgrade-prijzen en de procedures. Als u deze e-mail nog niet heeft ontvangen, verzoeken wij u om contact met ons op te nemen onder vermelding van uw factuurnummer. Als u migreert van een versie 4 of ouder, bekijk dan onze migratiegids van TOWeb 1/2/3/4.